ABOUT LOVE POEMS AND MUSINGS FROM AN 86-YEAR OLD WIDOWER
Author: Lester Greenman
This book is written by an eighty six yer old recent widower. The poems and Musings are here to show that age does not diminish love and romance.
Gift to mankind.
Overwhelming feeling of love.
Smell the scent, to caress the tresses, to
gently hold a hand,
Alone without you the seconds
ABOUT LESTER GREENMAN
Lester David Greenman Born in Brooklyn, N, Y, graduate of East New York Vocational High School. In the merchant marine till the end of World war 2 .Married wife Harriet in 1949. Three children, 6 Grandchildren and two Great-grandchildren. Business man , owned 2 diners then became a builder of homes and commercial real estate. Moved with family to Ottawa, Canada in 1971. my wife passed way in 2012 after 63 years marriage. I now live in a retirement home and am in good health. I have 6 Girlfriends all in pristine friendships. I produce and pay for 2 floor shows a year at my present abode. I enjoy singing and writing. I am now writing a Biography of my father.
Pump Up Your Book and Lester are teaming up to give you a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
- This giveaway begins February 3 and ends on February 14.
- Winners will be contacted via email on February 15, 2014.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!
ENTER TO WIN!